How to Take out Someone’s Social account Passoword from their Phone and Computer .
What if I tell you that you can take out
For PC Users
- Take your friend’s PC.
- Open the browser which he uses always (eg. Chrome and Firefox)
- Now click on the 3 bars located on top right Corner of
- now select setting Options.
- Now Go to Privacy and Security Options (firefox) and select Password for Chrome.
- Now select saved password / saved login.
- Now click on show Passwords and you will get a list of every saved password in that browser.
- you Can also Hack
Facbook Passowordby clicking HERE .
For Smart Phone Users
- Take your Friend’s Phone for Some work .
- Open chrome Browser in his/her Phone .
- Now Click on 3 dots Available at top right corner
- Go to settings Options
- Click On Passowords
- Now you will get list of all saved account there .
- click on any account whose passoword you want to know .
- Now you will get the id and passoword
- click on eye button to see the passoword .
Go with the video listed for more info
I hope this vlog Would helped you from getting Password from Browser .
— Vaibhav Kunjir
2 thoughts on “How to Take out Someone’s Social account Passoword from their Phone and Computer .”
Thanku 😊😊 it.helped….